CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LIVE STREAM
JURGEN KLOPP's Liverpool are good to go to safeguard their Champions League crown.
The Red's saw off Spurs back in June to end a 14-year dry season in the challenge - however there's a large group of European goliaths longing for lifting Big Ears themselves next May.
When is the Champions League gathering stage draw?
FANS don't need to endure long to discover who their side will play in the current year's opposition.
The last passing play-off ties will be finished on Wednesday, August 28.
What's more, the draw will occur the next day on Thursday, August 29.
It will be facilitated in the sumptuous surroundings of Monaco and will begin at 5pm UK time.
Which TV channel and live stream would i be able to watch on?
YOU can observe the majority of the gatherings come to fruition on BT Sport.
In case you're a BT client, download the BT Sport application to observe any place you are.
Every other person, don't stress - Uefa will give a free live stream on their official site.
- Liverpool (ENG, holders)
- Chelsea (ENG, UEFA Europa League winners)
- Barcelona (ESP)
- Manchester City (ENG)
- Juventus (ITA)
- Bayern Munich (GER)
- Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
- Zenit (RUS)
Pots to be confirmed
- Real Madrid (ESP)
- Atletico Madrid (ESP)
- Borussia Dortmund (GER)
- Napoli (ITA)
- Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
- Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
- Benfica (POR)
- Lyon (FRA)
- Bayer Leverkusen (GER)
- Salzburg (AUT)
- Valencia (ESP)
- Inter Milan (ITA)
- Lokomotiv Moscow (RUS)Genk (BEL)
- Galatasaray (TUR)
- RB Leipzig (GER)
- Atalanta (ITA)
- Lille (FRA)
How does the draw work?
- 26 teams given direct entry to the group stage will be joined by the six winners of the play-off ties.
- The teams will then be split into four seeding pots.
- Pot 1 consists of the holders, Europa League winners and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations. Pots 2 to 4 are determined by the club coefficient rankings.
- No team can play a club from their own association, with the exact draw procedure to be confirmed before the ceremony.
- The draw also establishes the groups for the UEFA Champions League path of the UEFA Youth League.
The following prizes will also be announced during the draw ceremony in the South of France:
- Uefa Men's Player of the Year
- Uefa Women's Player of the Year
- Goalkeeper of the 2018/19 Champions League season
- Defender of the 2018/19 Champions League season
- Midfielder of the 2018/19 Champions League season
- Forward of the 2018/19 Champions League season
Champions League 2019/20 schedule
- Play off round, first leg - August 20/21
- Play off round, second leg - August 27/28
- Group stage draw, Monaco - August 29
- Group stage, matchday one - September 17/18
- Group stage, matchday two - October 1/2
- Group stage, matchday three - October 22/23
- Group stage, matchday four - November 5/6
- Group stage, matchday five - November 26/27
- Group stage, matchday six - December 10/11
- Round of 16 draw, Nyon - December 16
- Round of 16, first leg - February 18/19 and 25/26
- Round of 16, second leg - March 10/11 and 17/18
- Quarter final and semi-final draw, Nyon - March 20
- Quarter finals, first leg - April 7/8
- Quarter finals, second leg - April 14/15
- Semi finals, first leg - April 28/29
- Semi finals, second leg - May 5/6
- Final, Istanbul - May 30