Vicente Luque vs. Jalin Turner Live Stream

Vicente Luque vs. Jalin Turner Live Stream

Vicente Luque vs. Jalin Turner Live Stream

Vicente Luque vs. Jalin Turner Live Stream

I’ve been tailing him since his master make a big appearance. His record probably won’t be demonstrative however he’s genuine.

He helps me to remember Jon Jones in the manner in which he moves around. 6’3” lightweight who’s great at utilizing his range, and he was additionally a Jackson’s understudy coming up. He’s extremely close with for the most part Cub and a couple of different folks at Jackson’s IIRC.

That being stated, this is a gigantic advance up. Not certain how I feel about this one.

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 3

12to6elbows

1 point

8 days back

In addition would he say he isn’t a lightweight? I know Luque is certainly not an enormous welterweight yet. They’ve been doing this a considerable amount of late reserving battles just half a month out.

Cory Sandhagen was given Austin Arnett on half a month see and as of late Charles Olivera battled Giagos for reasons unknown without prior warning. It’s useful for wagering yet I don’t comprehend it; likely authoritative reasons offering folks battles.

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 4

halalchampion

1 point

8 days prior

I think its safe to expect that Giagos versus Oliveira was done simply because of different battles failing to work out, perhaps the main reason he got surrendered. Be that as it may, I concur with you, they have been oing some exceptionally unusual and evidently uneven matchmaking of late.

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 5

12to6elbows

2 focuses

8 days back

Consistently card or somewhere in the vicinity, It’s been beneficial for me yet in the long run the chances are one of these obscure underdogs will pull through.

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 1

SladeThePunisher

T(KO) City

32 focuses

8 days prior

Would luque be able to get somebody positioned please? Or on the other hand simply give him Abdul Razak Alhassan, that’d be enjoyable

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 2

careless_swiggin

Khabib aircrafts

21 focuses

8 days prior

that is some kaiju poo, i’d observe

WW dependably has it’s odd bangers class. siphon, alex oliveria, mike perry, comacho, alhassan, luque, cost. Taleb

Answer

Offer

Spare

level 1

suzukigun4life

13 focuses

8 days back

I will never miss a Luque battle. The man dependably brings the activity and at whatever point he wins, it’s in feature reel mold.